This photograph, taken by Marine Fonteyne, was awarded 1st place in the Details (Found) category for the WPJA's 2009 Q3.
- What are these ? Prosecco's bubbles ? Orchids ? A bride's dress ? It does not really matter, the essential is that they arise an emotion :-)
- Just a different look at a scene that is so typical to a wedding. The pattern and window light makes this a winner.
- This photo detail looks like an orchid. The backlight accentuates the lines. This is very nice.
- A classically elegant interpretation of the wedding dress (at least I think it's a dress). There's almost an otherworldly feel to this abstract view.
- Great detail of the dress. Nice flattering light.